Sunday, August 9, 2009

Typical


Ok , so I sat down to blog about the past month and a half and this is what is going on. (Just kind of typical of how we make plans and prepare. Then... life just kind of gets in the way.) Chandler is chasing Snickers around our yard, trying to get her to comply with taking a bath. This is not a normal Sunday activity, however, just before we were about to leave for church at about noon, we brought Snickers in from her morning galavant around the yard. She passed by me in the entry way and I about passed out. I thought maybe she had boofed, but no, she had dog doo all over her right ear and the right side of her body. Disgusting. So she stayed in the garage instead of her kennel area inside the house while we were gone to church. Now Chandler has the responsibility to get her all cleaned up and she is NOT at all happy about it. Not sure if Chandler or Snickers is more upset.

No comments: