Monday, March 2, 2009

Oh my, a whole month again! Things are soo much better, I am happy to report!
Bobby had his 40th birthday on the 9th. Haley and a friend of hers decorated the front room and entryway. So cute! We had homemade mexican food and german chocolate cake for Bobby's birthday dinner and dessert. Then, we joined some friends at our local church building for a family home evening lesson and dessert. Games too :)

I'll add a couple of pics soon.

Bobby is feeling GREAT these days! He has had a particularly good week and is feeling so much better than this time last month. Whew!

Our kids are awesome, and Spring is just around the corner... Yay!!!

Have a super March! And happy birthday to Dr. Seuss today!

Chandler will be 15 on the 18th!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Dood morning Sista! I'm happy and relieved that things are going well. I'm glad BIL is feeling like his old self (and I do mean OLD, ha ha). Dinner at the Marcos' was fun last night but I was missing you guys, especially when we sang the Marco version of "Happy Birthday." It still was pretty funny though. :) Have a dood day! Say hi to Dani for Natty and me and ask her why she keeps wearing my clothes....

Katie Jackman said...

Hi Stephanie. Your kids are so beautiful and big. I can't believe how time flies. I know Laura would love to hear from you. Her e-mail address is CrazyLauda@yahoo.com.

Take care!