Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Chan Man is 15!

Chandler on his blessing day - 1 month old


Disneyland 2004
Christopher - 3yrs & Chandler - abt 9 months

Chandler at about 1 year old


Channy 1 yr old


3 yrs old in our backyard in Whittier, CA



Carlsbad Beach 1997
Savannah - 9yrs, Chandler - 3 yrs, Christopher - 5 yrs


Such a ham!!! - 4 yrs old


Chandler - Kindergarten

Yosemite 2004 - Chan 10 yrs old here, constantly cracks us up!
His personality is so much like Ryan

Chandler -14 yrs old


Chan and Danielle - March '09
Chandler - 15, Danielle 3


Chandler turned 15 last week! Woot Woot! He is playing Lacrosse now and loving it. They've had their first few games, and continue to have two a week. Chris is also playing.


Chan playing lacrosse - March '09


So I can't really believe Chan is 15. He'll be getting his learner's permit soon. Here, in Utah a 15 year old can have his or her permit. I think it's a great way to learn and prepare for their license at 16.

Chandler is such a great kid, he is so full of life and BS at times too :)
Happy Birthday Chan! We love you so much!

5 comments:

jillian said...

I totally remember him when he was little in all of those first pictures!!! So sweet...I cant imagine my kids ever getting to be that old!

Michele said...

Chan! Oh, the days of totat moke. Every time I speak like a Spaniard the girls say I sound like heem. Love the pictures. :)

Kim said...

That was so great, Stephanie! I loved seeing all those pictures! What a kid. :)

Chandler constantly has us laughing too. He's always coming up with the funniest things. Hopefully you all survive the learner's permit period!

We love you, Chandler!

Larissa said...

It's fun to read your blog, Stephanie! Even though we live in the same ward we don't always know what goes on in each other's lives!

Brenda said...

You can totally see he is a "Marco" - what a cutie!