Tuesday, March 31, 2009
It's still March, but Spring is here!
I'm really going to make a better effort at blogging more. I have this idea in my head that I need to put pics up each time I blog, and that is just not going to happen. So... for the sake of not letting too much time pass between blogs, I'm letting myself off the hook of posting pics each time I post. I love reading blogs from friends, some family and even people I've never met and I have a lot to say too, so beware! (hee hee hee!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Good! You should be posting more about you and your thoughts. I often get stuck in the rut of feeling like there needs to be pictures. I love reading your blog so keep posting!!!!
Otee Dotee, sista. The girls are excited that your Karley & Danielle are coming with you. We can get in some good cousin time.
Hey Stephanie! I found your blog through Shaleace's. So fun!
I am really glad to read that things are better in your last post. I used to not post too due to my lack of pictures. But I finally gave up on that and just post boring written blogs. Its too much time and pressure to always do pictures. Hope you guys are still doing well.
Post a Comment