I know, I know, it's been a while. Not quite as long as last time, but still, what a month now? It's funny, 'cause when I posted my last post I was wanting to post again so fast and I restrained myself. I was thinking... "come on Steph, calm down and don't be silly, you don't have to post about that, or that, wait for something more profound or momentous..." My thoughts went like this for a while. But hey, ya know I shouldn't have listened to myself because I never know when I might have the few minutes to post again, right?
I've recently joined facebook.com and L.O.V.E. it!! I am having so much fun reconnecting with friends I grew up with and even those I see on a weekly basis. After receiving friend requests and having others accept my request and sending messages back and forth, I feel so loved! I really love where I live, but there is something that I feel when I hear from a friend that I've lost touch with over the years that just completely lifts my spirits, its awesome! It's almost like a visit home where I grew up. To know that I am loved, missed and cherished by those whom I love is truly a treasure!
Speaking of treasures, I have many in my life and I am so blessed. Even though life really bites sometimes, I am happy and grateful to have a loving home with a family I want to spend eternity with. I had a very happy childhood and still truly love spending time with my parents and all 5 of my siblings and their families.
So here is a little plug for facebook, you need to be responsible, of course, and not get completely obsessed with it, but it can be rewarding and fun.
Another couple of treasures... my brother Ryan is moving here! He'll be staying in Samaria which is just outside Malad, ID which is just about 45 minutes away! and... my little sis Savannah is coming for a whole week! Staring next Tuesday. Savannah will be here for Thanksgiving and the after Thanksgiving shopping! We are so thrilled!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
WOW I Cant believe I found your blog! You guys look great, and I cant believe how big your kids are!!!
Hey Steph, I know we just became friends on Facebook but I love blogging so keep in touch!
LOL! thats so funny...i just started facebook too i'll have to look for you :)
SENDING SISTA LOVE! Hi to B.I.L. and the chillins. It's about time you posted again....HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOO!
Post a Comment