Cache Valley is so beautiful in the Fall! Bobby and I
very often, say to each other, "we live here!". We love the scenery and the people. One of the best things about living here, besides the cows and horses, is the fresh, clean air! It smells so good, especially when farmers are harvesting their hay.
Lying in bed at night and in the early morning hours with my bedroom windows open, I can hear cows, its so cool!
View of Cache Valley (looking east) from Wellsville mountains
Sardine, or Wellsville Canyon

Awesome shot from our front porch, looking east

4 Wheelin in the Wellsville mountains (thanks James & Michele! :))


4 comments:
Hi Sistoo!
THANK YOU for updating! FINALLY!
Julie Sively says hi & wants you to visit her spot &/or email.
Have a marvelous Monday. Oh, Dani stole my nickname.....AND SHE'S WEARING MY CLOTHES!
Later!
Hey thanks for updating. Looks beautiful and I am looking forward to coming for a visit. Hopefully soon!
Hey Stephanie!
This blog is so great! I'm excited to be able to keep up with you guys! And thanks so much for helping us in our house hunt. It definitely made the whole process easier to handle!
We're sure glad you ended up here! CV is a better place with you guys in it.
Post a Comment