Thursday, January 14, 2010

Nattybelle

So, Natty is recovering so well! She has been moved twice. She went from the PICU, to the step down PICU and now to a regular room.

I had the amazing opportunity to surprise my family in California with a visit. A sweet friend helped me get there and I am so very grateful. I was able to spend a lot of time with Michele and Natalie and help with her care while I was there. I took several pictures, but I do not have permission to post any yet.

Last I heard, Natalie was eating and drinking. She had her feeding tube removed and may be able to come home Friday, tomorrow! She's been there for almost 4 weeks! She slept right through Christmas and New Years. She'll still have Christmas, her very own.

We are so thankful for all of the prayers, fasting, meals, messages, phone calls, text messages, etc. The Wilcut family especially has felt so loved and are humbled at the outpouring of support in many ways.

Stephanie

No comments: