Monday, December 8, 2008

SNOW!!!

Look! The snow was falling when we woke up this morning. Now that it's light outside, see what we see! We are so excited! The boys especially... they can hardly wait to go snowboarding!




















7 comments:

Whitney Palmer said...

i really miss you snow. and now that Gordon is hurt its going to be hard to go snowboarding, unless i go by myself :(

i hope bobby is feeling better!

Whitney Palmer said...

wow that didnt make sense.

i meant to say, "i really miss the snow!"

Clausen Family said...

Wow! It looks so beautiful and peaceful. I hope I will get to see you soon.

Kim said...

That looks like a lot of snow, Stephanie! Like more than we got here just a few blocks away!

Eric and Alison said...

That is so pretty to see, but I am very glad that I am not in it!!!!!
My kids would love it though!!
Is that your house in the picture too, it is beautiful!!!!
I am so glad that you emailed me from facebook, I miss all of you from the Driessen family!!
check out our blog too!
earlfamily5.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

Don't you just love living in the snow? We love it here in Provo, but I think you get more. I'm glad I found your blog!

Sean W said...

Thanks for checking out our new blog, should be interesting if everyone participates. House looks awsome with all the snow. i know that was a month ago, maybe if you posted something new!!! Just kidding, it's hard to keep up, but it's a lot of fun to see what everyone is doing.
Sean